413 Jefferson Street
Welcome to the Craftsman Cottage!
Newly renovated and restored classic Cape May Craftsman style cottage. The house is centrally located, only 17 houses away from the beach, and just 3 short blocks to the center of town. Just leave your car in the driveway and enjoy an easy walk to everywhere in town.
This well designed and very comfortable c.1925 cottage has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths and was recently renovated and restored with high quality finishes throughout, including an eat-in kitchen with white Shaker style cabinets and Kitchen Aide stainless steel appliances. The house also features 3 newly remodeled bathrooms with beautiful ceramic tile finishes, and beautiful refinished wood floors throughout. For your comfort, the house is equipped with a (2) zone central air conditioning and heating system.
To see more of the house please click here.
– Large sunroom at the front of the house, (seating for 8), the perfect spot to relax, people watch and enjoy the ocean breezes.
– Sunny Living room w/flat screen “smart” TV and gas fireplace, with comfortable seating for at least 8 persons.
– Huge dining room with family sized dining table, which is open to the kitchen and living room, and featuring a charming sitting/reading alcove.
– Newly remodeled eat-in kitchen, open to the dining and living rooms, with white Shaker style cabinets and Kitchen-aide stainless steel appliances and family sized table.
– Full bathroom with greystone ceramic tiled finishes.
– Large sunny bedroom (Queen sized bed), great for mom and dad, or anyone not wanting too many stairs.
– Laundry room
– Roof deck (off rear bedroom), furnished with 4 chaise lounge chairs, an umbrella table/chairs – a great place to relax after a day at the beach.
– Large master bedroom with ensuite full sized newly remodeled bathroom, 2 walk-in closets, flat screen TV (Queen sized bed)
– Sunny front bedroom (Queen sized bed)
– Charming bedroom with (2) twin beds, desk
– Remodeled full sized hall bathroom with bathtub
Third Floor Loft Room
– Large loft room (13’ X 25’) featuring (4) twin beds, 40” “smart” flat screen TV, and stocked with plenty of games and puzzles, loved by kids young and old.
– Full sized unfinished ground level basement, with convenient access from the yard, featuring an extra refrigerator/freezer, lots of beach gear for your use (beach chairs, umbrellas, beach carts, boogie boards)
– Outside shower – located in the side yard, adjacent to the basement entrance.
– Bike Rack
– 2 off street parking spaces in the driveway, plus easy on street parking with no permits/meters.
– Small fence enclosed yard with Weber propane barbeque grill and picnic table.
2023 Rental Rates
7 night minimum stay – from 6/3/23 – 9/16/23
3 night minimum stay – from 1/2/23- 5/26/23
and – from 9/23/23 – 12/31/23
1/1/23 – 3/31/23 – $450
4/1/23 – 4/27/23 – $500
4/28/23- 5/26/23 – $550
9/2/23 – 9/16/23 $5,000
– Weekly rentals only: June/Mid-September;
Off Season (Mid September/May): 3 night
– Minimum age for Rental Agreement: 25
– No parties, or other events allowed; No
exceeding 12 person occupancy
– Non smoking rental (Both inside and outside
– No pets
– $500 Security Deposit
– $250 Cleaning Fee