Advertise your Cape May vacation rental
Direct contact with your guests.
You (or a real estate agent you designate) are in direct contact with your guests. We do not communicate with them.
We are not a booking engine.
Zero money changes hands on this site and no reservations are made through it. Because guests book with you directly, you won’t owe state sales or occupancy tax.
Maintain control over your vacation rental business.
We don’t require you to use a specific payment gateway or tell you what policies you need to have in place in order to list your property.
Pay a flat annual fee.
No commission, no booking fees, no hidden fees.
Year-round customer service.
We don’t make you do this by yourself. Your dedicated account manager will create your property’s listing on our website and be available to answer any questions and help you keep up to date. We are available Monday-Friday, year-round, to assist you.
We are a local company.
Our office is on the Washington Street Mall, just above the Original Fudge Kitchen. Cape May Rentals is part of CapeMay.com, and we’ve been in business since 1998.
- A 12-month advertisement with up to 20 photographs, property description, map, rates, availability calendar, policies, and contact information.
- A dedicated website address that you can advertise on social media or send via email.
- An availability calendar that’s easy to update from your own control panel
- A customizable owner page to boost confidence in your potential renters
We offer a flat-rate, 12-month contract** with absolutely no hidden fees. New listings receive a complimentary photo shoot, 20 photographs, an online calendar that you control, and year-round customer service from our Cape May staff.
Get maximum exposure for your rental ad from the first page of CapeMayRentals.com. Available weekly in limited numbers. Call email email@example.com or log into your control panel for more information.
If you’re in need of new pictures for your property, we are available year-round with limited dates in the summer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Real Estate Agents
We welcome advertising from real estate agents in Cape May County! Please email email@example.com.
* We accept digital images only, free of timestamps and other obstructions. You must be the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder in order to use photographs on CapeMayRentals.com. Photographs taken by our staff remain the property of Cape Publishing, Inc.
** 12-month contract. No refunds for early cancellations. Advertisements are non-transferrable. Cape Publishing assumes no responsibility for leasing agreements and contacts made through advertising on CapeMayRentals.com. Homeowners are responsible for collecting and remitting sales and occupancy taxes to the state of New Jersey as required by law.
Be sure all required licenses, registrations, and fire inspections are complete or in progress before advertising your property.
Our Cape May office is open Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm
General office line
Send an email
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you shortly!